« Home | Today has been a very weird day for me. I think it... » | Well...Yeah. Honestly, I feel like I'm at my break... » | My vacation: August 29 - September 11 (I know, REA... » | I'm in one of those annoyingly introspective/philo... » | I still don't have internet in my apartment yet. I... » | Thank the Lord » | Okay, so I'm moved in. It started out being a rath... » | Yay!!! » | Yeah...still sick... » | The Empiest Day (think Caedmon's Call song/chorus) » 

Monday, August 14, 2006 

Stuff On My Cat



Many thanks to Wendy, for getting me hooked on the website Stuff On My Cat. It is because of her that the above pictures were taken. :)

You're welcome. :) I like the bottom picture best.

I can't wait to get a cat.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health