« Home | Survey, courtesy of Val » | This is why my sisters call me Grumpy » | Happy 2 year anniversary to me » | Stuff On My Cat » | Today has been a very weird day for me. I think it... » | Well...Yeah. Honestly, I feel like I'm at my break... » | My vacation: August 29 - September 11 (I know, REA... » | I'm in one of those annoyingly introspective/philo... » | I still don't have internet in my apartment yet. I... » | Thank the Lord » 

Sunday, August 27, 2006 

Only 2 days to go!

My life has been a bit beyond insane as of late. I'm moving to the new apartment tomorrow. I'm leaving for the States Tuesday. I'm not sure what I've packed to take to the States, and what I've packed to move. I'm confused and overwhelmed.

I'm maybe going out to buy some last-minute souveniers, if it stops raining.

Anyway, just wanted to check in. Be there in a few days!

Are you here yet?! Sheesh! :) Do you think you can call me when you get to a mid-point somewhere in the States? I don't care if it's collect. I just want to make sure you're doing well and on your way!

I left instructions with Jen should you happen to get stuck in Dallas. (knock wood!)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health