« Home | No, seriously... » | Spam (Spam, spam, spam, spam...from Monty Python -... » | Two Hilarious Things » | There are two printers in our office. To say that ... » | I'll be home for Christmas... » | Time for a change... » | Stop the world.Harry Connick, Jr. has a new Christ... » | All I know is that if that was the heater that jus... » | A Perfect Sunday » | I was supposed to meet my counselor at Starbuck's ... » 

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 

I have to take a moment to express that I have an Internet friend-crush on Wendy of Mosaic Life. I think she is hilarious, and I love reading her blogs. Plus just recently she used the word "gubernatorial," which I know is a real word, but made me laugh when I read it. Not only did it make me laugh when I read it, but I thought of it at least three more times later on that day, and chuckled out loud to myself. Plus, she got me pointed in the direction of Stuff on My Cat. She's just cool. I like her a lot. That's all. Just thought I'd share.

Haha, thanks! I know, I love the word gubernatorial. I totally wanted to spell it goobernatorial, but then I searched it online and realized that joke is WAY overdone. Sigh.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health