« Home | I have to take a moment to express that I have an ... » | No, seriously... » | Spam (Spam, spam, spam, spam...from Monty Python -... » | Two Hilarious Things » | There are two printers in our office. To say that ... » | I'll be home for Christmas... » | Time for a change... » | Stop the world.Harry Connick, Jr. has a new Christ... » | All I know is that if that was the heater that jus... » | A Perfect Sunday » 

Friday, November 17, 2006 

You gotta love living in a country where when someone points out the blemishes on your face it's a sign of care and concern. *sigh* One of the mothers of the elementary school kids today saw me and asked how I was. I told her I was tired. And she said, "Ohhh...yes, I can see..." and then motioned towards the small crop of unsightly blemishes on the lower half of my face. That's right... thanks for noticing. I was actually really surprised that one particular Korean co-worker didn't point them out, until I was walking beside her and saw she had a cold sore. See? I won't say anything about yours if you don't say anything about mine.

I have more to say, and more specific coming-back-to-the-States plans to share, but not the time right now. I'm leaving you something to look forward to! :) And for all of you who answered the ice cream question, thanks for playing. Especially Bethany's answer...and I apologize for putting the word "tingly" in my comment about her comment. It was pointed out to me that such a word might not have been thoroughly appropriate. I admit I was thinking about mint-scented/menthol shampoo when I wrote the word. Anyway...that's all for now. Night!

It's not just ok for the average Joe to comment. My OB actually pointed out a mosquito bite I had on my face and asked me what it was! Then, she laughed and pointed to Adam's face and said "Oh, more mosquito bites!" How humiliating....

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health