« Home | Okay, so I'm here!I just took a shower (for the fi... » | Okay, so I moved. It was an unbelievably long nigh... » | Only 2 days to go! » | Survey, courtesy of Val » | This is why my sisters call me Grumpy » | Happy 2 year anniversary to me » | Stuff On My Cat » | Today has been a very weird day for me. I think it... » | Well...Yeah. Honestly, I feel like I'm at my break... » | My vacation: August 29 - September 11 (I know, REA... » 

Saturday, September 02, 2006 

As if my day could get any better!!!

I got into Orlando last night. Strange how a total flying time of 4.5 hours can seem to take longer than a flying time of like 16 hours. I was just so hyped up to finally see Bethany again. She brought me balloons and flowers to the airport, which was super sweet of her. It's so funny though, we're both entirely about the sentiment. As we were walking out to her car, she was like, "Can we just let these go? Cause they're really annoying in the car." I think she might have been kidding. But then once we got out to the parking garage, I told her to go ahead and let them go. She did, and then they started popping (which echoed in the parking garage and sounded slightly gunshot-like). We were just laughing and laughing...it was just such an US moment.

So we came home, got Taco Bell, changed into our pajamas, ate, and then talked for awhile. And then, no lie, we went to bed at 8:30. We just both happened to be exhausted. I woke up this morning around 5:45 - my body has done this strange wide-awake thing since I've been here, which is quite unusual for me. The switch today is that it is usually a bad thing, since I have gone to sleep about midnight. Since we went to bed so embarrassingly early last night, waking up so early this morning was fine. I just vegged in bed until about 6:30, when I got up. Beth got up shortly after me, and we got breakfast and watched the Shadowlands. It was a good movie. Then we went and got our eyebrows waxed and pedicures. Good, good times.

And then! Claude's picture was posted on the Stuff on My Cat website! Rock on!!! That makes me super happy! And finally I have found an audience who appreicates all the subtleties of my picture. All along I said that pic reminded me of Napoleon, but some commenters said it was more like Hitler, which I can see. Funny stuff.

Anyway, Neil is coming over today. I'm really excited and having such a great time! The only slight bummers have been that the airline bumped a hole in my suitcase. (My precious pink suitcase! Oh the horror!) AND one of Bethany's presents was broken. Sad, but it's okay. So that's all for now. Until later!

PLEASE OH PLEASE!!! Call me!!
GA MOM

Teresa!! Ok, I have to admit I haven't checked your site recently, but I just saw that you are here in florida and I would love to hear from you or see you if you are going to be coming back toward the Tallahassee area. I know you are probably busy, but call me if you get the chance! 904-294-2625
Love,
Katelyn

Absolutely right, you said definitely right and i will also try to do this kind of activity as i am looking for apartment room rental in kingstonjamaica or in your city area i will be over there with my firends

Absolutely right, you said definitely right and i will also try to do this kind of activity as i am looking for apartment room rental in kingstonjamaica or in your city area i will be over there with my firends.

Absolutely right, you said definitely right and i will also try to do this kind of activity as i am looking for apartment room rental in kingstonjamaica or in your city area i will be over there with my firends.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health