« Home | Quote from "The Good Good Pig" » | I can now say that I know what it's like to be on ... » | I got less than four hours of sleep last night.Got... » | My Realization » | No Cause for Alarm... » | I do not like Korean food » | My Best Friend » | My sister and I are getting ready to go spend the ... » | Saying Goodbye... » | As if my day could get any better!!! » 

Thursday, September 21, 2006 

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here

Haha, obviously I know you really well. Some of the questions were cut off mid-sentence, btw.

Not that it influenced my score. Hehe.

yeah, quetions 13-16 I was on a roll of LOSING. And what the heck? I thought your tongue WAS your first piercing...

-Bethany

^ It was my first piercing. My test is messed up..so you should've gotten 10 points more.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health