« Home | I do not like Korean food » | My Best Friend » | My sister and I are getting ready to go spend the ... » | Saying Goodbye... » | As if my day could get any better!!! » | Okay, so I'm here!I just took a shower (for the fi... » | Okay, so I moved. It was an unbelievably long nigh... » | Only 2 days to go! » | Survey, courtesy of Val » | This is why my sisters call me Grumpy » 

Friday, September 15, 2006 

No Cause for Alarm...

These pictures are from inside my job, but this is basically what I saw from outside when I passed by on a bus earlier today. It's some kind of drill...I dunno what, but it's intense. Freakily intense.




This last picture made me laugh the worst. Well, this image together with my boss walking into the office a few minutes ago and saying, "Smells like gas in here...." (the natural kind, FYI). The power of suggestion from that statement (and it really does smell like gas in here) gave me an immediate headache, which I laughed off. But now I have a for-real headache, and Lis does too (and she's totally even-keel and not impressionable like me). But really...I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. :)

Heh...should I show these to Grandma? :)

Oh my freaking gosh.

Why oh why do you live in a country that is half communist?

-Bethany

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health