« Home | I can now say that I know what it's like to be on ... » | I got less than four hours of sleep last night.Got... » | My Realization » | No Cause for Alarm... » | I do not like Korean food » | My Best Friend » | My sister and I are getting ready to go spend the ... » | Saying Goodbye... » | As if my day could get any better!!! » | Okay, so I'm here!I just took a shower (for the fi... » 

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 

Quote from "The Good Good Pig"

"For the peace of the barnyard, I am grateful to the dangers and jaws of the jungle. For the belonging that is home, I can thank, in part, the exile that is travel."

"The Good Good Pig" by Sy Montgomery

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health