« Home | I got less than four hours of sleep last night.Got... » | My Realization » | No Cause for Alarm... » | I do not like Korean food » | My Best Friend » | My sister and I are getting ready to go spend the ... » | Saying Goodbye... » | As if my day could get any better!!! » | Okay, so I'm here!I just took a shower (for the fi... » | Okay, so I moved. It was an unbelievably long nigh... » 

Monday, September 18, 2006 

I can now say that I know what it's like to be on a date with someone, be discussing something and seriously say, "Oh....you didn't bring your bilingual electronic dictionary? I wish you had."

It's not as funny now as when I said it to Lis earlier, but the humor from that moment compelled me to share it here. Trust me, it was funny.

No, that is actually really, really funny!! It's certainly not an everyday occurance!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health