« Home | My Realization » | No Cause for Alarm... » | I do not like Korean food » | My Best Friend » | My sister and I are getting ready to go spend the ... » | Saying Goodbye... » | As if my day could get any better!!! » | Okay, so I'm here!I just took a shower (for the fi... » | Okay, so I moved. It was an unbelievably long nigh... » | Only 2 days to go! » 

Monday, September 18, 2006 

I got less than four hours of sleep last night.

Got up, showered, went to toast a bagel for breakfast. Couldn't figure out which bag of bagels were mine and which were my roommate's. Guessed. Sliced. Realized I had guessed wrong. Put her (now sliced) bagel back, and got one of mine. Started to slice...right through the bagel and put a shallow but decent length slice on my hand. Niiiiice.

Got to work, got on the bus to go to the kindergarten. Went to the back row, as is semi-usual. I was trying to look to make sure all the kids in the immediate vicinity were buckled up, and turned around (rather quickly) to sit down in my seat and whacked my head on the corner of the bag-shelf-thingy. Hit it hard enough to see a few stars, and get the attention of two of the girls nearby, who sat there looking at me horrified with wide eyes, probably wondering if I was going to cry (which I considered doing briefly, then decided against).

Made it to work without further incident (except for the knot on my head and headache from whacking my temple so hard), taught my classes, and was going to fill out my daily paperwork - managed to slide a pointy metal thing up under the cuticle of one of my nails.

So far, the day has not been too promising. Do-over, please?

(singing) Monday, Monday...

So...when I read the "do, over please" part of this blog I suddenly starting shouting (to the dismay of my 15 year old foster child sitting in my office) in loud short syllable korean/asian broken english sounding words: "NO DO OVER, NO DO OVER FOR YOU!" haha...I'm quite sure it's ONLY funny if you were actually here with me and could hear me trying to sound like a little whiny-irritated Korean. But alas, the humor will have to be wasted on my teen who now things I'm insane.

--Bethany

^ That was HILARIOUS!!! Oh wow, I laughed so hard when I read that! And as I read it, I could totally hear how you would say it. That made my day...thanks Beth. :)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health