« Home | The door to my new apartment is a bit wonky. It's ... » | Create your own friendquiz here » | Quote from "The Good Good Pig" » | I can now say that I know what it's like to be on ... » | I got less than four hours of sleep last night.Got... » | My Realization » | No Cause for Alarm... » | I do not like Korean food » | My Best Friend » | My sister and I are getting ready to go spend the ... » 

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 

GA Mom, you were right...

Hibernating under the covers did just kinda pickle me. The past few days have been quite blah. But there's been a dramatic turn around in the past 24 hours.

I'm sure most of you know there's been a lot of...uncertainty about my housing situation. (I use the word uncertainty though a few others could be used there, but they are all remarkably less positive than "uncertainty.") They said they might move me again, that Lis would be moving upstairs when Beth and Adam move out, and then that Lis wouldn't be moving out. It's just been chaotic, which I feel like I should at least be used to, but I was just feeling overwhelmed. Overwhelmed and not settled, and feeling the intense desire to unpack and settle. Providentially, everything has been worked out - at least for now - and tonight Lis and I switched bedrooms. I had been staying in the smaller one, which just didn't make sense because I have loads more stuff than her (I've been here a lot longer and she only just came), not to mention that the bigger room makes it more possible and likely that the animals can be contained. So we did lots of moving, arranging, and organizing tonight. Right now I am just exhausted. But I feel worlds better than I did even just this afternoon. Having a place of your own...there's just such comfort and some unspeakable quality to be found in it.

Ahh...I have more to share, but I can barely type. I overslept this morning and feel like I've been rushing and hectic ever since (even though the day beyond the first hour was neither rushed nor hectic). So I'm beat. Off to bed with me. I'll blog again tomorrow and share more. Night all.

And GA Mom, thanks for your wisdom. :) It was witty and totally on the mark. Thanks for being such a wonderful part of my life. I love you!

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health