« Home | Haley, Lottie, and Destin » | My niece and nephew » | Vacation Pictures » | GA Mom, you were right... » | The door to my new apartment is a bit wonky. It's ... » | Create your own friendquiz here » | Quote from "The Good Good Pig" » | I can now say that I know what it's like to be on ... » | I got less than four hours of sleep last night.Got... » | My Realization » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

More Haley and Destin pictures

Haley really doesn't like having her picture taken, but she was kind enough to allow me to take ONE. She looks really cute, too.We didn't actually go to the beach. We just found a place where we pulled off the road and took these pictures from there.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health