« Home | GA Mom, you were right... » | The door to my new apartment is a bit wonky. It's ... » | Create your own friendquiz here » | Quote from "The Good Good Pig" » | I can now say that I know what it's like to be on ... » | I got less than four hours of sleep last night.Got... » | My Realization » | No Cause for Alarm... » | I do not like Korean food » | My Best Friend » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

Vacation Pictures

Here we are...one big happy family. This does, unfortunately, capture a bit of the essence of the roles we fall into, as Jen said on her blog. Valerie wasn't smiling, and I told her she should smile. I'm hissing at her, she's rolling her eyes at me, Dad's smiling and hoping it'll all blow over, and Jen's ignoring it all. :) We are truly, one big happy family.

Take two...this one looks much nicer. But the one above this one is still probably more Christmas card-worthy.
My most wonderful Grandpa Morton. It looks like I'm smothering him with my hair, but I'm not. It was the second picture we had tried to take together, and it just wasn't working out, so I think we both over-leaned.
My delightful over-concerned Grandma Morton.
Dad and Phyllis at Cinnabon
(just typing the name of the store makes me salivate)

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health