« Home | Vacation Pictures » | GA Mom, you were right... » | The door to my new apartment is a bit wonky. It's ... » | Create your own friendquiz here » | Quote from "The Good Good Pig" » | I can now say that I know what it's like to be on ... » | I got less than four hours of sleep last night.Got... » | My Realization » | No Cause for Alarm... » | I do not like Korean food » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

My niece and nephew




I'm quite proud to say that my niece and nephew are two of the cutest children in existence. Cameron is 7, and hilarious. He's SO 7 years old, and I love that about him. We amused each other endlessly with various disgusting jokes and/or imitating Cheese (from that cartoon I can't currently remember the name of). And Cam, this is just for you: I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK! Jacelyn is just adorable. I got to spend far too little time with her, but don't plan on being gone for another two years this go around. Anyway, they're delightful and extremely cute.

oh my gosh, how cute is that last pic???

I cannot believe how big they have gotten...makes me feel so OLD!

I remember Cam and I riding up and down the elevator when Jacelyn was born. Up and down, and up and down, and up and down...oh man, I'm getting sick just thinking of it now.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health