« Home | flowers of death, frogs, and other misc. thoughts ... » | Fall Into... » | I love Zydeco » | Just a tiny peek in the direction my thoughts are ... » | Trash Day » | My Roommate Rocks » | Furniture! » | Common Sense for Dummies??? » | I am Southern, but not Southern, you know? I don't... » | Korean mosquitoes have to be some of the least con... » 

Saturday, October 21, 2006 

I was supposed to meet my counselor at Starbuck's today at 4:00 PM. I got there around 3:15 so I could have some time to relax and read before she came. I ordered my drink and was waiting for it when someone walked in. I glanced up, then back down at the thing I was halfway-reading. Then my brain registered something and I looked up again. It was my friend YoonHo! I cannot even tell you how rare it is for that kind of thing to happen here. Anyway, he didn't notice me. Rather than just saying hi, I decided to do something I knew would freak him out. So I went towards him and then just ran right into him. He stepped away rather quickly, then looked at me, and then it registered who I was. It was sadly funny (I think I might need a hobby). Anyway, we sat and talked for awhile before my counselor got there. He's coming over tonight for dinner, which is exciting as well. I'm gonna go rent some movies now, cause if I sit still for any length of time I know I'm going to fall asleep. That's all for now.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health