« Home | Trash Day » | My Roommate Rocks » | Furniture! » | Common Sense for Dummies??? » | I am Southern, but not Southern, you know? I don't... » | Korean mosquitoes have to be some of the least con... » | Roosters and Shopping Bags » | Prowling cats, nyquil, and diet coke » | I haven't exactly been myself lately... » | Ansung Vineyard » 

Monday, October 16, 2006 

Just a tiny peek in the direction my thoughts are going...

I went to dictionary.com and looked up inane in the thesaurus. These are the results I got:

Mickey Mouse, absurd, asinine, birdbrained, daft, ditzy, driveling, empty, fatuous, flat, foolish, frivolous, futile, harebrained, idiotic, illogical, imbecilic, innocuous, insipid, jejune, jerky, lamebrained, laughable, meaningless, mindless, nerdy, pointless, puerile, ridiculous, sappy, senseless, silly, trifling, unintelligent, vacant, vacuous, vain, vapid, weak, wishy-washy, worthless

These are great words. There's one or two I hadn't heard before. Good to know.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health