« Home | Furniture! » | Common Sense for Dummies??? » | I am Southern, but not Southern, you know? I don't... » | Korean mosquitoes have to be some of the least con... » | Roosters and Shopping Bags » | Prowling cats, nyquil, and diet coke » | I haven't exactly been myself lately... » | Ansung Vineyard » | ChoonChan City and Dam » | More Haley and Destin pictures » 

Sunday, October 15, 2006 

My Roommate Rocks

Lis is my roommate. She and I are remarkably different, and so we were both kind of at least potentially nervous about both working and living together. But it has been awesome. We get along quite well, and have a really great time together. Of course she's always great, but today was one of those "wow" great moments that required a blog.

First, a few days ago she gave me five or six (or more, I can't remember) of these *amazing* gel glitter pens. I totally have a pen thing (inherited/learned from my mother) and I fell in love with these pens of hers. I actually ordered some on the internet, but then she gave me the ones that she had because I enjoy them so very much, and because mine won't be here for a few more weeks.

So this weekend, I'm feeling sick. It's just been an icky-feeling weekend. So today, since I'm feeling sick, she went out and got me some diet coke and rented a DVD for me, and then made me some homemade mashed potatoes. She's awesome.

Well, considering who gave you the cold...

I'm glad you liked the potatoes, though. Hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health