« Home | ChoonChan City and Dam » | More Haley and Destin pictures » | Haley, Lottie, and Destin » | My niece and nephew » | Vacation Pictures » | GA Mom, you were right... » | The door to my new apartment is a bit wonky. It's ... » | Create your own friendquiz here » | Quote from "The Good Good Pig" » | I can now say that I know what it's like to be on ... » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

Ansung Vineyard

Last Friday, the kindergarten went on a field trip to a vineyard about an hour and a half outside of Seoul. It wasn't quite what I expected when I thought of a vineyard, but the phrase the Koreans used to explain it to us "grape field" did convey a more appropriate image. The grapes, as you can see, were quite purple and delicious looking. This is YeJeen, a student at the kindergarten and also a daughter of one of the teachers. She is one of the cutest and most wonderful students...always pleasant and delightful (though on occasion moody, but less than most of the other girls).

This is Raymond. If I were 7 years old, I would totally have a crush on Raymond. He's giving me a flower here, which is cute. He's a very intelligent little boy, and all the girls in his class like him. He's forever being chased by them, it's pretty funny to watch.

Teresa,

I just read all you posts! They're great! Your pictures are so cheerful and I know you had an amazing time in the US. So....you don't have any problem with using work time to write your blog...? :)Just kidding!!

love ya!

ps. Oh, and I didn't kwow Raymond was a favorite amoung ALL the girls! Emma definitely loves him the most.

Your pictures are wonderful!! The children are precious. Did the grapes taste as good as they look? Have you tasted the wine? I feel famous that you named a blog-spot after me! Reckon that's my 1 second of fame... I LOVE your writing...what a great gift God gave you and it gives me something to look forward to.. thx, GA mom

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health