« Home | Prowling cats, nyquil, and diet coke » | I haven't exactly been myself lately... » | Ansung Vineyard » | ChoonChan City and Dam » | More Haley and Destin pictures » | Haley, Lottie, and Destin » | My niece and nephew » | Vacation Pictures » | GA Mom, you were right... » | The door to my new apartment is a bit wonky. It's ... » 

Friday, October 06, 2006 

Roosters and Shopping Bags

There's a rooster somewhere outside near my apartment. That is really exceptionally strange.

And then I thought I'd share with you the random nonsensical English on a shopping bag I got yesterday:

Lon quitly Cames long in time
of ter splitary Summers
and false bloors blighted
Lave slowly comes
Snow inguiring through
frozen water through night
like stars each flke
steady readving tgrough


I have no idea what that means. And I totally copied it exactly as it was on the bag, even the same bizarre capitalization. And if that weren't weird enough...the other side says:

ellpaso like you falling in love
you ellpaso so sexy gril
I wating so
long
need skinex
And pretty he
Oh me now
you skinex to gril
Just
tell bee
Bizarre!!!!! I've been here for awhile, and I find this to be REALLY bizarre. I might even take a picture to post later on (I left my camera cord at work, and this week is Korean Thanksgiving, so I won't be at work again until Monday).

A ROOSTER?!? We never heard it! How funny!

And...that has to be the strangest "English" I've read here. It even makes Owen's "I Saw the Sign" shirt look coherent!

^ We had never heard it before today. I think it actually could have something to do with the timing of the Chuseok ceremonies that each individual family does.

And yeah...totally incoherent, I know.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health