« Home | Ansung Vineyard » | ChoonChan City and Dam » | More Haley and Destin pictures » | Haley, Lottie, and Destin » | My niece and nephew » | Vacation Pictures » | GA Mom, you were right... » | The door to my new apartment is a bit wonky. It's ... » | Create your own friendquiz here » | Quote from "The Good Good Pig" » 

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 

I haven't exactly been myself lately...

I've been feeling conflicted, to say the least. See, I've been dating this Korean guy for a little over a month, and it was one of those "I know I shouldn't be doing this...but I'm going to do it anyway" sort of things. He was one of the greatest guys I've known. I've never had any guy treat me like he did. Having said that though, I broke up with him today. It's one of those "I know I am doing the right thing, and I know it hurts this much because I've waited so long so it's my own dumb fault, but those two facts don't make it hurt any less." I've spent a great portion of the day crying or moping. I know I'll be fine, I know it'll get better, etc. etc. but right now, I'm quite sad.

I have more to say about this, but am not in the mood to say any of it right now. Just wanted to let you all know.

Would it not work because you plan to return to the US and he is against moving there? Is it that you're wrong for each other because of culture? Do his parents dissaprove of him being matched with a non-Korean? Is it from fear that a long-distance relationship wouldn't work? (If so, my husband and I went through a long-distance relationship for about 6 months. It sucks, but it can be done.)

I know you know what you're doing, and why you and he might be wrong for one another. It sucks to be in this sort of situation. I hope things get better soon.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health