« Home | I was supposed to meet my counselor at Starbuck's ... » | flowers of death, frogs, and other misc. thoughts ... » | Fall Into... » | I love Zydeco » | Just a tiny peek in the direction my thoughts are ... » | Trash Day » | My Roommate Rocks » | Furniture! » | Common Sense for Dummies??? » | I am Southern, but not Southern, you know? I don't... » 

Sunday, October 22, 2006 

A Perfect Sunday

Close enough, anyway. I have been on again/off again sick for the past week or so. Luckily it seems to confine itself to the weekend, which is both good and bad, I guess. Anyway, I coughed and coughed all night last night. I didn't sleep very well, and woke up this morning feeling as if I had been run over by a very large and unkind piece of machinery. I dragged myself out to the living room and watched part of a movie. Then at some point I got comfy down on these huge cushions we have on our living room floor. Apparently too comfy, because I fell asleep. It was amazing. I had the window open in our living room, and it was raining outside. So, there I was, laying on very soft, fluffy, and fuzzy cushions on the floor, listening to the rain, enjoying the cool breeze, and falling asleep. And there I stayed, for around 4 hours. I felt sheepish for sleeping so long in the middle of the day, but Lis pointed out that good rest was probably just what my body needed to kick this cold thing. Then this evening Lis went and picked up the movie One Fine Day for us to watch, because it is THE perfect rainy day movie. YoonHo came over and we watched it together. It was wonderful.

The only bad thing is that it is now 10:00 PM and I should be much more ready for sleeping than I am, due to my nap this afternoon. I'm going to wait about an hour and then take some Nyquil. Anyway, it's been a most delightful Sunday. Just thought I'd share.

AAHHH! Sounds wonderfully cozy...something I'd love to do. Good for allowing yourself to rest!
Have a happy day and cover your mouth when you cough :) GA mom

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health