« Home | All I know is that if that was the heater that jus... » | A Perfect Sunday » | I was supposed to meet my counselor at Starbuck's ... » | flowers of death, frogs, and other misc. thoughts ... » | Fall Into... » | I love Zydeco » | Just a tiny peek in the direction my thoughts are ... » | Trash Day » | My Roommate Rocks » | Furniture! » 

Monday, October 30, 2006 

Stop the world.

Harry Connick, Jr. has a new Christmas CD out. For those of you who don't know, my memories of Christmas for the past 13 years are totally dominated by this CD. And even some good summer memories, too. But that's a whole different story. Anyway, I haven't bought it yet. Soon, but not yet.

And as if that weren't enough reason to be exceptionally thrilled, the Muppets released a new Christmas CD this year as well. Holy cow. This is necessarily going to be a good Christmas.

That is all. You may return to your lives now.

Oh Lord Do!!! I love Harry too!! Isn't he hot!!?? Can do without the Muppets...thanks for letting me know about the CD...Can't wait to hear it...Hugs, GA mom

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health