« Home | Spam (Spam, spam, spam, spam...from Monty Python -... » | Two Hilarious Things » | There are two printers in our office. To say that ... » | I'll be home for Christmas... » | Time for a change... » | Stop the world.Harry Connick, Jr. has a new Christ... » | All I know is that if that was the heater that jus... » | A Perfect Sunday » | I was supposed to meet my counselor at Starbuck's ... » | flowers of death, frogs, and other misc. thoughts ... » 

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 

No, seriously...

If you had to pick an ice cream flavor to describe your personality, what would it be?




Think about it.


The first person I asked that said Rocky Road for adventure, even if there are bumps along the way, with Taro, for foreign tastes. My answer was coconut ice cream, because at first glance/notice, I may appear as bland (though as sweet) as vanilla ice cream, in reality I'm providentially unique and also nutty. :)

So really...I want some answers.

Wow, that's a really hard question.

I would say swirl (vanilla with a chocolate ribbon) because when I was little I used to call it "squirrel" ice cream. And when you're raised in southern Alabama, people are more inclined to believe you really want some tree rodent dessert.

This question is hard to answer without sounding cheesy. But here goes.

On this one episode of Top Chef, their challenge was to make ice cream, and one chef made avocado and bacon ice cream. I think that's more me. Because I like to think I'm unconventional (y'know, relatively). Plus, not everyone likes me (the guy lost the challenge).

But the majority of me is good (bacon and avocado, yum!) while I have less appetizing tendencies (bacon + avocado + ice cream = what? gross!) like sarcasm and meanness. Perhaps I should have stuck with squirrel.

I'm neopolitan....I have a dark side, upbeat lighter side and a sweet colorful middle. Mix me up and I'm just as confused as ever with no true identity.... GA Mom (sounds rather in need of therapy?)

Chocolate chip because I am white as a ghost, but specks of darkness haunt me.

yeah so, it's 3:35am my time, why am I awake? I don't know. Ok...I would have to say I'd be mint chocolate chip. But due to the rediculous hour, I can't think of any witty reason as to WHY I picked that ice-cream flavor, which really defeats the whole purpose of PICKING. Help...

^^^ Hey GA Mom, I LOVE your answer!

^^ JoAnna, yours made me laugh.

^ Beth, ha! Let's say...mint because you're tingly and refreshing, and the chocolate for how sweet you are.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health