« Home | More Haley and Destin pictures » | Haley, Lottie, and Destin » | My niece and nephew » | Vacation Pictures » | GA Mom, you were right... » | The door to my new apartment is a bit wonky. It's ... » | Create your own friendquiz here » | Quote from "The Good Good Pig" » | I can now say that I know what it's like to be on ... » | I got less than four hours of sleep last night.Got... » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

ChoonChan City and Dam

A few Saturdays ago I was taken on THE most amazing date ever. It started at 8 AM, when I was picked up by the boy in question driving a very nice car and wearing a nice white suit. He wanted to show me Seoul. We drove around Seoul a bit, I got to see the president's house, a few important neighborhoods, and learned some interesting (but overall useless) facts about some parts of Seoul. Then he drove me out to the country, to a city called ChoonChan, where the Han river (the river that runs through Seoul) either starts or stops, I can't remember which. Anyway, we rode a bus up to the top of the dam, where I took these pictures. The other pictures were taken on our ride back to Seoul.




I am such a Florida girl. Mountains still absolutely astound me.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health